Stutsman Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown, ND is hiring for a Finance & Insurance Business Manager. Tired of working those long hours in the automotive business? Come work with us! Because of our commitment to teamwork and customer service, we are the region’s leader in the motorcycle industry. We are looking to add an experienced Finance professional. We are a high-volume motorcycle dealer and take pride in our ability to help people get financed. This position plays a critical role in helping the company fulfill its mission, “Stutsman Harley-Davidson, where we make dreams a reality!”
- Responsible for achieving goals and profitability.
- Provide excellent customer experience.
- Ability to present a Menu.
- Ability to work with Bank Lenders.
- Must Practice Strict Legal Compliance and Ethical Behavior.
- Must be bondable.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Finance and Insurance Sales Experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, or equivalent industry-related experience required.
- Leading Compensation based on Performance.
- Salary Plus Commission.
- Benefits Program.
The Finance Manager must maintain a high customer satisfaction index with the dealership’s customer. The Finance manager will leave a lasting impression on the customer, as he or she is the last person of authority that the customers normally see after purchasing their motorcycle.